Bout to be busy with school, and ohhh I need to buy groceries. Cept I don’t want my mom to see the alcohol that’s in the freezer from my housewarming party. Dx (i learned that i’m a pretty heavyweight drinker for my size; the VERY LAST to get drunk out of my housemates having about the same amount of alc) well, calories, calories. I really don’t eat much, since I don’t have a lot of food here, so I’m not too worried…i’m just worried my metabolism might slow down.
Today, I played Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep, for nearly 6 hours straight before studying. I’m so bad. Good thing it’s the first day of school. I forgot to eat dinner until now, which is also bad because it’s past the time I should stop eating for the day. Man, yesterday, I was 108 lbs, idk what I am now. I feel pretty bloated since I just ate.
I will get to double digits. Period. Before I graduate college.
Need to get back to working out. Dancing here I come!
Damn that was a ramble. Here’s a picture:Sep232010
Cut 100 Calories at Breakfast
- Use skim milk in place of flavored Coffee-mate in your two morning mugs.
- Eat a bowl of high-fiber cereal and you’ll consume fewer calories all day.
- Order bacon, not sausage, with your eggs.
- Choose a yeast doughnut instead of a denser cake one.
Cut 100 Calories at Lunch
- Use 1 tablespoon of mayo and 1 tablespoon of low-fat cottage cheese to make tuna salad.
- Put barbecue sauce, not honey mustard, on your chicken sandwich at Wendy’s.
- Top your burger with onions, lettuce, and tomato and skip the cheese.
- Ask for the 12-ounce child-size soda instead of the 21-ounce medium at the drive-through.
- Slim down your sandwich by using Arnold Select 100% Whole Wheat Sandwich Thins instead of whole wheat bread.
- Toss your salad with 1 tablespoon of dressing until every lettuce leaf is coated. You’ll get away with using half the usual serving size. Try this trick at dinner too.
- Skip the crackers and shredded cheese on your chili.
The Issue: Inner-Thigh Bulge
To firm up the pocket of jiggle on the inside of your thighs, try Sumo Squats. They will turn your inner thighs into thinner thighs and, as a bonus, firm up your butt!
(A) Stand tall with your legs a few inches more than hip-width apart and your toes angled slightly outward. Round your arms in front of your chest and keep your fingertips touching. (B) Squat low so that your butt drops below your knees. Do not allow your knees to move in front of your toes, and keep them slightly bent as you come back up to the start position. Perform 1 to 3 sets of 8 to 15 reps. Beginners: Keep your butt level with your knees during the squat. Advanced:Hold a dumbbell up at chest level, grasping the center of the bell with one end facing the floor.
doing this every day man.
doing this everyday, twice a day LOL
that is one of the most annoying parts of my body. no matter how toned the outer part of my thighs are (and trust me, they are TONED and somehow always have been) my inner thighs remain jiggly and pudding-likeSep062010
Powered by Tumblr | Crystalline designed by Sonny T.